You would like to offer your products on several marketplaces?
Use Up2Shop - the uncomplicated e-commerce solution!
Complicated was yesterday...
...we connect your company simultaneously with a wide variety of online marketplaces!
When selling via marketplaces such as Amazon, Ebay or OTTO, you reach an already existing large customer base.
Use the multichannel capability of Up2Shop and successfully sell your products on many marketplaces.
- Product import from your merchandise management program via an API
- Central management of product data
- Mapping product data to marketplace requirements
- List products on multiple sales channels
- Synchronize the stock levels
- Central management of order data
- Possibilities of API usage for exports of orders or inventory reconciliation
- Notification of errors in downloads/uploads
- Transmission of order confirmations and/or invoices to the marketplace
- Transfer of tracking data for shipment tracking
How to easily sell your products on Amazon
Whether Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) or Fulfillment by Merchant (FBM), with our multichannel solution we offer you extensive functions to make your trade successful on the largest marketplace in the world!
Up2Shop enables future-oriented and secure automated data exchange with Amazon marketplaces via the new Selling Partner API (SP-API).
Sit back and automate your feeds and reports you are used to from Sellercentral via Up2Shop.
List and sell items on OTTO Market
If you are looking for a reputable platform with high reach, clear trader criteria, a fair fee system and uncomplicated billing, you are in the right place.
A link to OTTO Market enables commercial retailers to sell their products on otto.de in their own name and on their own account.
Our portal Up2Shop integrates and automates your connection to OTTO Market.
Success in e-commerce lies in your actions.
We provide the tools to do it!
Manual processing of data to and from multiple marketplaces is a thing of the past!
Manage your sales channels only in Up2Shop and reduce your time spent on listing products and processing orders.